Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Product DeliveryOverview:
Customer Delivery Europe is part of the Global Customer Delivery and Europe International Markets organization and plays a critical role ensuring the flawless delivery of Mastercard products and solutions for our customers.
We partner with global and regional business units to provide value through our innovation and expertise; whilst delivering customer solutions flawlessly. We make it happen!
The Product Delivery group works with the Product teams and all functional groups involved in the
Delivery chain in order to transform MasterCard delivery capabilities into a source of differentiation.
Product Delivery builds repeatable and scalable delivery models for new and complex products, enables efficiency and quality of the in-market delivery teams, and provide education and training services to our customers.
The Product Delivery manager works with various stakeholders: Product Management, Customer Delivery, Sales, Acceptance and Business development, Franchise, Legal, Finance, Operations and Technology.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for one or more of the core or account-to-account payment products or solutions supported by the team
• Partner with the product teams to develop a robust and repeatable product delivery model to deploy solutions with our customers.
• Assess and document new product go-to-market readiness status, and ensure identified gaps are addressed and resolved.
• Create, by leading cross-functional work-streams, the process to achieve efficient and flawless customer onboarding, and produce the delivery documentation templates to be used by the in-market delivery teams during customer projects.
• Be accountable for enabling our in-market delivery teams to deliver new and complex products and solutions flawlessly. Able to dig into the content when necessary on aspects (product, technical) requiring expertise.
• Act as the knowledge center and delivery model expert for those products, platforms and services.
• Be responsible for the project management and delivery of those products/platforms and services; capturing lessons learned and best practices to constantly evolve Mastercard's delivery capability.
• Co-own and deliver Academy external face-to-face and web trainings on assigned products.
• Prepare scoping and offering for customer deals, position Customer Delivery services as a part of the deal.
• Lead or support end-to-end client engagements.
All about You
• Ability to quickly understand, assess, simplify and articulate complex business and technical challenges / solutions
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a structured and organized manner, while subject to conflicting priorities
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Experience in managing complex projects / programmes and processes
• Ability to document/package service proposals. Consulting experience is a plus
• Comfortable with uncertainty, changing and fast paced environment
• Impactful influence. Knows how to persuade others in order to achieve goals
• Ability to come with creative ideas to improve current processes and products
• Understanding of payment ecosystem and value chain
• Deployment experience with payments solutions and/or ACH is a plus
• Experience with APIs is a plus
• Formal project management skills is a plus
• Fluent in English. Other languages as an asset.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website