Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector - Real Estate Services, AmericasOverview:
• The Real Estate Services team provides following four services internally to Mastercard's core business - real estate transactions (acquisition - leasing & disposition), facilities management, capital project management (incl. refurbishment) & lease administration.
• The Real Estate Services team devises fit-for-purpose functional strategies, develop robust implementation plans, leverages emerging trends and identifies opportunity areas that deliver a competitive advantage for Mastercard's business. This is accomplished through global alignment, proactively planning / executing, measuring & optimizing all enterprise's occupancy needs – financial & operational, to ensure quality of services and related continuous improvements are given highest priority.
• Mastercard's RES function has commenced its global transformation journey & is poised to be recognized as strategic business partner for core businesses.
• This role will be responsible for managing Mastercard's Americas Region countries portfolio - to develop and implement strategies for space management, portfolio optimization, project execution, lease administration & drive continuous improvements.
• Do you have experience leading Real Estate Services in the Americas region? With particular expertise in RE Capacity planning, facilities and Transaction management.
• Do you have experience with problem solving such as analyzing issues, identifying problems and developing recommended solutions?
• Are you an effective communicator who is comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders - executive management, sub-business units, teams & external – supplier partners & vendors on ground across geographies? Are you comfortable challenging the status quo and driving change?
• Develop real estate leasing / disposition strategy and implementation plan to manage business growth, improve workplace quality, drive cost savings, and optimize the real estate portfolio across North America Canada & Latin America
• Lead sub-regional Real Estate services efforts for meticulous planning as well as seamless management of workplace strategies.
• Work with local country leadership / sub-business units to develop and implement workplace management policies, processes & best practices to standardize the services levels across locations as per global standards.
• Partner closely with Mergers & Acquisitions teams to support the real estate services part during the regional business integrations.
• Represent entire Global Supply Chain organization in country / sub-regional leadership meetings.
• Manage internal & external stakeholders across geographies to drive global real estate services strategies effectively.
• Self-driven approach for meticulous capacity & space planning to establish clear business needs and translate same into real estate demand & workplace design.
• Collaborate with RES global services provider to achieve the set objectives as well as to ensure their on-ground teams are mentored, coached & trained to perform optimally.
• Key Deliverables Include ;
o Overall POC for regional Facilities Management
Manage annual budget & all related financial reporting /cost management.
Deliver world-class user experience thru innovations & workplace services management.
Own location FM strategies, workplace operations, capacity utilization, service requests.
Manage core team of both internal and external resources / related KPIs.
Plan & Drive Continuous Improvement.
o Transaction Management
Business alignments, Capacity planning & growth strategies.
SOR, Location search, RE Transaction & Brokerage services supervision
Develop business case for short & long terms space acquisitions & dispositions
Space supply management - RE Market Research & Analysis
o Lease Administration
Implement Co-Star & supervise Lease Administration & Abstraction process
Ensure monthly Rent Roll lease tracking / financial reporting
o Portfolio Analysis & Quarterly Portfolio metrics reporting
All About You:
• Thorough understanding of capacity planning, facilities, Project and transaction Management principles / concepts.
• Professional accreditations from GBCI/Green Star/BREEM, IFMA / BIFM, CoreNet Global, RICS (e.g. LEED/Green Star/BREEM, FMP, CFM, MCR, and MRICS) in any / all discipline will be given preference.
• Proven understanding & managing experience of Americas region from real estate, project & workplace management perspective.
• Ability to meaningfully relate with executive leadership & present business case, financials, design concepts & other controversial subjects effectively / independently.
• Strong understanding of outsourcing in corporate real estate & supplier partner management concepts with special emphasis on adoption to global outsourcing models.
• Strong inter-personal skill – ability to connect as well as build rapport with internal / external stakeholders & see them thru conflicting thoughts / decision making process.
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills & ability to provide thought leadership.
• Ability to organize, manage, and work effectively to accomplish multiple task.
• Strong, clear verbal, written communication /presentation skills.
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Prepared to undertake travel across portfolio (60% travel required)
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional / multi-cultural teams.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website