Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleKSA Business Development & Sales SupportOVERVIEW – ROLE PURPOSE & ROLE FOCUS AREAS
Reporting to the Saudi & Bahrain General Manager, the Primary Purpose of the role of Sr. Specialist, Account Management, is to support the cluster team in the business development and account management of key accounts and drive the overall cluster agenda.
• Understand the core business objectives and goals, while identifying pain points across the cluster and identifying potential solutions to these challenges;
• Develop deep relationships with select banks across multiple product lines and management levels, supporting the country or cluster manager in achieving their strategy and objectives for these accounts;
• Develop and implement comprehensive account plans to support the deepening of Mastercard relationships through thoughtful products, services and solution mapping in line with key account strategies, as well as with prospects, working with internal Mastercard partners to identify new business opportunities and product ideas;
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing;
• Demonstrate and bring in Mastercard thought leadership and subject matter expertise to continue to build trust and credibility with customers;
• Be able to operate and work across Mastercard's multi-functional and geographically distributed organization and teams, which is critical to the success of market roles and guarantee the support required to deliver against customer and account needs and expectations;
• Design specific strategies and help in the approval of critical cluster business cases that drive profit, revenue growth, market share and value creation for both Mastercard and the customer from the managed portfolio;
• Support in critical cluster wide strategic initiatives in order to achieve overall strategic cluster goals on an ad hoc basis and as required.
All About You:
• Able to develop and manage strategic sales plans that best support customer needs while meeting Mastercard's business objectives;
• Able to develop strong customer relationships across levels and functions (particularly product, fraud, marketing, operations, strategy and information technology) and influence or change customer preference towards Mastercard as a strategic partner and solution provider.
• Able to understand business and market dynamics, Mastercard's product and service specifications and applications, and your customers' strategies and needs in order to identify opportunities and customize solutions that meet the customer's needs
• Can engage with key decision makers around new or emerging issuing opportunities with focus on bringing new revenue to Mastercard
• Provide consultative industry and Mastercard insights in alignment with segment specialty;
• Comfortable to lead conversations and provide insights on Mastercard platforms, products and services, explain to customers how they can leverage Mastercard's offerings for their own business needs and communicate complex technological concepts with clarity and conviction;
Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations;
• Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management;
• Provides insight in the analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis;
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally;
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects;
• Partners with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region;
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional partners within the regions;
• Passionate about payments and able to keep pace with technology trends and events that impact Mastercard's platforms, products and services, visualize the big picture and understand the interdependencies between related inputs and their implications on current and future business goals/outcomes.
KEY & CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Consultative Selling Skills: Analytical ability that uncovers relevant insights; Knowledge of applicable analytical tools & techniques; Understanding of financial modeling and business plan development & business case modeling.
• Communications/Presence: Ability to clearly/credibly articulate own work verbally/in-writing, and demonstrate active listening.
• Team Contribution & Engagement Management: Work well with peers, internal customers, and external partners; Proactive collaboration with and support to the functions/verticals, Professional maturity in responding to coaching/performance feedback.
• Internal Stakeholder Management: Establish rapport with Account Leads/Country Managers across MENA, and Global functions across wider Mastercard world.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business or related field
- MBA is a strong plus
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team or autonomously and with minimal guidance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Attention to detail and quick to receive and embed feedback
- Languages: English, Arabic – Mastery; other languages – plus
Directly Reports To: Saudi & Bahrain General Manager.
Direct Reports: None
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website