Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Information Security OperationsManager, Information Security Operations
• Identity Access Management teams are responsible for providing end to end services to support internal employees to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
• The Identity Access Governance team within Corporate Security is focused on the successful execution of Access Management Controls and Processes along with assisting the employee base with Access Management best practices. The team balances compliance and regulatory requirements with operational needs to provide a secure, effective, and efficient logical access environment.
About the Role:
• Responsible for 4-5 direct reports spread across multiple features team. Will work closely with product owners and scrum masters to provide appropriate coaching and feedback
• Independently lead Access Management related projects
• Serve as one of the user facing points of contact for Access Management related escalations or requests for coordination
• Identify and propose new projects or solutions to address existing issues or future needs
• Evaluate and prioritize a dynamic workload, keeping access management best practices as well as compliance requirements at the forefront in decision making
• Experience with a user/customer facing position
• General interest and knowledge of Access management best practices (RBAC, Least Privilege, etc.)
• Relevant experience in requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience working directly with Senior Leadership
• Ability to work in, and appropriately prioritize, high priority or time sensitive issues
• General understanding of platform specific (Active Directory, UNIX, Oracle, etc.) Access Management technical configurations or requirements
• Prior leadership or management experience
• Intermediate skills in identity access management pillars such as: roles, entitlements, access certifications, segregation of duties, etc.
• Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication skills
• Intermediate strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
• Intermediate analytical skills working with large amounts of data and identifying outliers
• Intermediate experience in regulatory compliance (SOX, SOC1, PCI)
• Basic skills in Information Security / ITGCs
• Basic to Intermediate platform specific access knowledge (Active Directory, UNIX, Oracle, etc.)
• Familiarity with Kanban, the Scaled Agile Framework, Agile, or Scrum processes
• Exposure to agile work management tools such as CA Agile Central is a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website