We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Integration Engineer, NuDataOverview
Mastercard's Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
This is a multifaceted, customer-centric role which is ideal for candidates who are comfortable interacting with customers, leading sophisticated integration projects, writing code, and solving technical challenges. While working to complete integrations and onboarding customers, you'll also bring the vision of what our product can do and how it meets customer needs to the teams you interact with. You'll leverage relationships and product knowledge to help customers maximize value and success.
• Are you comfortable joining calls or meetings, quickly learning the essentials of what customers are trying to accomplish, and bridging the gap between tech and business?
• Do you enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment, focused on supporting outcomes across a variety of projects?
• Do you have a customer-centric, support oriented mindset?
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders across business and technology levels.
• Ensure that integration criteria are aligned with the customer's business and success objectives.
• Own the technical customer relationship throughout the on-boarding and product implementation cycle.
• Lead customers through development, QA, and deployment; assisting customers with product implementation, troubleshooting, and debugging.
• Maintain a variety of project artifacts and technical documentation for each customer.
All About You
• Effective communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, secure positive outcomes, and break down complex topics.
• Previous experience leading customer engagements, troubleshooting, and identifying technical solutions.
• Proven track record of leading projects, taking ownership and driving delivery.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Splunk and Grafana for server-based software components.
• Experience implementing a range of SDKs in mobile, desktop and native app environments.
• Previous experience in the security, finance, or e-commerce industries.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website