We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Network Operations AnalystOverview
The Network Operations team is looking for a Lead Network Operations Analyst to provide advanced technical support and leadership for Mastercard's operations environment with an emphasis on network technologies. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of current network technologies, has a systematic approach to troubleshooting operational issues, and has experience in a fast paced operations environment.
• Perform Tier II advanced network support functions for Mastercard's Operations Command Center (OCC)
• Perform proactive network analysis to ensure network integrity and performance is at an optimal state.
• Develop operational playbooks for supporting various network technologies
• Provide coaching to junior team members.
• Review projects, define operational requirements and ensure successful delivery of services.
• Provide on-call rotational coverage and occasional off hours support.
• Develop and define metrics along with management input.
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of routing and switching.
• Advanced knowledge of Cisco, Aruba, and Arista routers and switches.
• Advanced network troubleshooting skills with a systematic approach.
• Intermediate experience with packet level analysis using tools such as Wireshark or Netscout.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website