We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Operational ExcellenceOVERVIEW
Mastercard Data & Services, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, platforms, information, loyalty and risk management services to financial institutions, retailers and governments worldwide. The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile tea is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
As part of the Data & Services Operational Excellence team, the successful candidate will drive world-class operations at the core of all product development, delivery, and support. They will support the development of a comprehensive operations strategy with a focus towards achieving operational scale for future growth by improving quality and efficiency across Data & Services.
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
• Develop detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
• Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
• Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables, and interact with client to set and manage expectations
• Consult on new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business
• Optimize business processes to achieve more efficient results including establishing standard processes and best practices
• Translate customer needs into process improvement objectives, and establishes/coordinates a plan for implementation
• Communicate process issues or updates to stakeholders, and assesses and recommends opportunities for improvement
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Experience applying business process mapping to identify redesign opportunities and contribute to improvement opportunities
• Consistently demonstrates ability to ensure work team remains in line with compliance and expectations
• Applies knowledge of current business processes and products to maintain and enhance solutions currently in place
• Support budget allocations, align with strategy and contribute to function goals
• Experience creating and delivering presentations for internal learning, training events and/or business discussions
• Experience working in cross-functional and large projects
• Well versed with challenges in working remotely with global teams
• Business relationship manager responsible for day-to-day project management
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website