We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product ManagementJob Overview:
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management. Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts. Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development. Defines business and technical requirements, and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
Monitor product performance, provide feedback, define or approve/disapprove change control processes, and manage vendor relationships
• Coordinate with customer teams, customers and third parties to develop product strategies and possible enhancements of existing product offerings
• Develop and implement programs and initiatives using the Go-To-Market process to increase card issuance in both established and emerging markets
• Engage in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning
• Execute business plans which promote the value and profitability of MasterCard acceptance
• Enhance the development and design of product-marketing strategy from product decision through product life cycle
• Coordinate the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs to meet objectives
Education: • Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience
All About You :
• Prior related work experience with some management experience desirable
• Extensive experience in new product development
• Must have strong business/market/financial analysis and project management skills
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
• Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and Mastercard
• Self motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team
• Some travel required
• General office environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website