We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleNetwork Operations Analyst IIOverview
• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for MasterCard's global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident and Change Management processes.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard's performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Have you worked in a control center environment?
• Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
• Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
• Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
• Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
• Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
• Respond to Trouble Tickets and Network Alarms, and rectifying faults, escalating according to internal fault management procedures;
• Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
• Have a very strong focus on analysis with high-quality documentation skill.
• Developing ideas for automation and process improvement.
• Participating in projects that have relevance to the Network Operations
All about You
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunnelling, MPLS and IP protocols (OSPF, BGP, RIP).
• CCNA highly regarded.
• Experience with databases (MySQL)/Scripting(Python)/Power BI highly regarded but not mandatory.
• Effective post-event analysis skills.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website