Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleIntegration Lead - CorporateThis is the O&T Corporate Integration program director role responsible for developing and managing the Centurion Corporate IT integration plan and exit from the Nets provided Transitional Services Agreements (EUC, Customer Service Systems and Back Office Systems) and responsible for day to day management oversight of TSA delivery by Nets. This role will work very closely with the Commercial Integration Lead to coordinate efforts that overlap between the Corporate and Commercial integration. The plan will include build out of the corporate IT network including the deployment of all necessary corporate IT infrastructure (end user computing devices, email, calendar, skype, video conferencing, voice circuits, non-core desktop software approval, etc.) and migration of users from the Nets managed corporate IT infrastructure onto Mastercard. This role will also be responsible for identifying corporate integration requirements from the other integration work streams (HR, Finance, LFI, Product, Delivery, etc.) and delivering the appropriate solutions.
• Overall accountability for the successful delivery of the Centurion Corporate IT integration plan
• Develop the overall Corporate IT integration plan that includes delivering early access solutions, corporate network infrastructure delivery, laptop builds, non-core software approval, email/calendar rollout, video conference room cutover, mobile phone deployment, user migration, end user training for corporate systems (including GUSS), unstructured data migration (shared files, personal files/folders), etc.
• Work with other O&T teams (Security, GCC, SPM, BizOps, TechOps) to coordinate their activities in support of the development, test and implementation of the corporate IT integration.
• Work with the O&T Commercial IT Integration lead to design and deploy development tools/processes (DevOps systems) to support the Application Development and Maintenance (ADAM) teams.
• Manage the day to day delivery of the corporate IT integration plan, addressing any conflicts, prioritization and rescheduling of activities and/or milestones and escalations to the overall O&T Integration Lead.
• Established, broad network across O&T and Mastercard
• Broad experience in O&T roles with an understanding of the organization, processes, procedures, and strong relationships across the organization.
• Proven ability to lead and manage large, complex IT projects with many dependencies and stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams contributing to the success.
• Experience with rolling out end user impacting infrastructure and/or software changes.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to provide solutions and strategies that drive positive results.
• The ability to push back and challenge decisions
• Demonstrated ability to drive difficult discussions
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website