Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitlePrincipal, NAM National Merchant Advisors Sales Team LeadOverview
• MasterCard Advisors is the services arm of MasterCard Worldwide and, since 1997, has been a key component to MasterCard's differentiation, innovation and success.
• MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services that support Financial Institutions, Merchants, Acquirers, Processors and Governments around the world to solve business problems.
• The Principal, Merchant Business Development position is the primary interface to specific clients.
• Are you interested in representing Advisors out existing and new Merchant clients?
• Do you have a track record of driving innovative problem solving and solution selling?
• Are you comfortable with Financial metrics?
• Interface with the Market Development (MD) team and client in North America (NAM)
• Translate client objectives and pain points into Advisors and MasterCard opportunities and subsequently into projects with clear objectives
• Execute the design, set up and management of the most complex Advisors projects, incorporating multiple content areas
• Work with MD and client executives to analyze stakeholder agendas and needs, internal and external, and to create client account plans
• Manage to Advisors regional and objectives for clients, and align Advisors support appropriately
All About You
• Extremely comfortable communicating and working with the most senior MD and client executives on regional levels
• Powerful and convincing presenter and communicator
• Fully understands Advisors products and services and can communicate them to client appropriately and effectively
• Understands and executes on Consultative Selling
• Very persuasive in all interactions with clients
• Maintain strong relationship with senior level clients beyond duration of an assignment, as appropriate
Core Consulting Skills
• Strong analytic capabilities with ability to translate data and information into actionable insights
• Acts as intellectual leader within subject matter to the team, MD and client
• Demonstrates high emotional intelligence by identifying the best ways to communicate with and influence the MasterCard Advisors team, MD and client
• Powerful presenter who is highly credible and persuasive that reads audiences well and reacts accordingly
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website