We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Analytics & MetricsSenior Analyst, Analytics & Metrics
Mastercard's Connect organization enables our B2B customers to grow and manage their business with Mastercard. In the Connect team, data drives our decision-making. Our Senior Analyst will provide quantitative analysis and strategic perspective to our organization. You will serve as our analytics expert, using numbers to help us make better decisions. You will weave stories with meaningful insights from data. And you'll make key recommendations to our business, engineering, and product leadership.
• You'll be detail-oriented, conscientious, analytical, and curious.
• You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done.
• You're someone who wonders “what if?” or thinks “that's weird” and then seeks the solution
• You will help us establish and deliver key business metrics in a scalable and repeatable manner.
• You will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and clearly communicate meaningful recommendations on strategy
• Manages medium-sized project/initiatives, or leads a segment of a larger initiative
• Participates in designing solutions, defines functional requirements leveraging established tools and methodologies to support the analytical objectives
• Defines data requirements and identifies both existing and new data sources and methodologies
• Translates data into metrics, dashboards and management reporting packages providing analytical summary that incorporates performance against key performance indicators, business objectives and SLA's
• Tests and implements solutions
• Proactively seek to generate insights from data and collaborate with teams to take action on those insights
• Prepares ad-hoc reports and queries to support assigned business unit programs
All About You
• Degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences
• Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
• Experience in an inter-disciplinary/cross-functional field.
• Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website