We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Direct MarketingOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Loyalty and Managed Services, places Mastercard in the heart of our customer's b2c and b2b marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive our Client's most profitable customer engagements and Mastercard Preference.
This role is responsible for delivering Managed Services projects in Switzerland. The role includes:
• Deliver exceptional digital marketing projects driven by data and providing business impact for our clients
• Ensuring successful sales of digital marketing projects through Mastercard's sales teams
• Ensuring flawless execution of the Managed Services projects across the division and maintaining the highest standards of quality in our customer relationships
Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes' to the following questions:
• Do you have a track record of successfully managing digital marketing projects?
• Do you have a track record of successfully managing marketing services products?
• Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
• Are you up-to-date with latest digital marketing trends?
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the implementation of Managed Services strategy in the Country
• Create and execute Managed Services projects delivery under the management of the market lead with a focus on financial performance and impact
• Implement digital marketing solutions including data driven digital campaigns, marketing automation, card lifecycle management initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs and customer challenges as acquisition, launch, activation, usage, cross and up selling, retention and loyalty.
• Support local Mastercard Marketing team to leverage and monetize Sponsorship Assets
• Achieve operational projects execution within agreed project milestones and budget
• Work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
• Manage creative development, media planning and execution guarantying high standards of quality and coherence versus client needs.
• Apply best practices across countries
• Influence colleagues and clients on the added value of Managed Services projects to support the sales of digital marketing projects.
• Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven track record to drive digital agenda, ideate and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted.
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives
• Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Relevant marketing masters 's degree required
• German required
• Fluent in English required
• Additional languages (French, Italian) are a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website