We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Analyst, Knowledge & InsightOverview:
The Center for Inclusive Growth is the philanthropic hub at Mastercard. The organization seeks to ensure that the benefits of an expanding economy accrue to all segments of society. Through research, responsible data philanthropy, programs and strategic engagement, the Center addresses the dual challenges of income and information inequality to advance equitable and sustainable economic growth and financial inclusion around the world. The Center's work is at the heart of Mastercard's objective to be a force for good in the world.
The Sr. Analyst of Knowledge and Insights is responsible for partnership management, community building, and knowledge management efforts that strengthen and advance Mastercard's thought leadership on inclusive growth and sustainable development. By working with relevant internal stakeholders and engaging with external partner communities, the Senior Analyst will ensure the Center's growing portfolio of knowledge connects to actionable and impactful insights for the Center, the company and the world.
• Work with the Center's Vice President for Research and the Manager of Knowledge and Insight to develop and implement a global research agenda focused on inclusive economic growth and a range of related issues, including financial and digital inclusion, the future or work, and place-based economic development
• Support the process for managing research projects and translating insights from those research projects for a variety of internal and external stakeholders Provide project management support across the Research and Insight team to drive timely delivery of outputs and outcomes
• Identify opportunities and methods to best connect and communicate research outputs to relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Support and maintain the Center's knowledge management system, allowing internal audiences to learn, share, produce and document actionable insights
• Help define, source, appraise, organize, and summarize an ever-expanding portfolio of research, ranging from academic papers and articles, to program evaluations, and systematic reviews of cutting-edge literature
• Assist in writing and editing of key content, including blogs, articles, presentations, and infographics
• Support the planning and execution of major Center-sponsored conferences and events
• Ensure relevant legal and contractual obligations are met, in collaboration with head of operations
All About You:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated interest in the role of the private sector in driving social impact and/or topics related to financial inclusion, digital inclusion, the future of workers, and data science for social impact
• Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to conduct research, synthesize complex concepts, and prepare briefings for senior leadership
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills and attention to detail
• Prior work experience in economic development think tank, research institution &/or public sector
• Solid understanding of the Center's stakeholders (e.g. businesses, universities, research institutions, government agencies, NGOs, and foundations)
• Creative thinker possessing high level of comfort with fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Demonstrated project management, organization, and execution skills with strong ability to manage deliverables and deadlines for multiple initiatives and teams
Proven skills in relationship management and managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism and maturity
• Experience operating in matrixed organizational structure
• Demonstrated ability to work quickly, respond to urgent, unanticipated requests, and manage ambiguity
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website