Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Customer Technical Services AnalystOverview
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Enhances customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support across a diverse and complex array of customer inquires
• Contributes to customer experience by supporting Mastercard's Core & Information Services products as well as providing Level 1 and Level 2 technical support
• Serves as a subject matter expert accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires
• Ensures that customer resolution efforts adhere to Mastercard standard processes and procedures
• Represents the voice of the customer to product line, application team and shared services group
• Conducts testing and support to identify opportunities for improvements with customer experience at the forefront
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Provides guidance to less experienced team members
• Regular meetings with product owners to ensure continuous process enhancement.
• Experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to complex technical inquiries
• Experience implementing process improvements according to standard procedures
• Experience serving as the go-to person for delivering high quality technical resolutions in a timely manner
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website