We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant, Cyber SMEOverview
Mastercard Advisors is the services arm of Mastercard (MA) and is a key component to Mastercard's differentiation, innovation and success. Mastercard Advisors support Financial Institutions, Retailers and Commerce, Acquirers, Processors and Governments around the world to solve complex business problems using unrivaled data, consulting and execution capabilities.
The Cyber Security Consulting expert will be responsible for developing cyber security solutions within D&S to help solving our clients' enterprise security issues. Leveraging the existing business development and pipeline management discipline, the expert for cyber security consulting products delivery will work with in-market sales, delivery and product teams, to lead colleagues in the sales and delivery of related work and represent D&S with senior clients and at top tier forums and conferences.
• Work with Product Lead and colleagues to grow D&S cyber security consulting business with offerings leveraging subject matter expertise and existing Mastercard assets.
• Help create D&S products around ethical hacking /cyber defense exercises and cyber security diagnostics targeting Mastercard clients world-wide.
• Maintain and deliver cyber defense solutions working with Mastercard D&S delivery and corporate security teams.
• Support to achieve targets on key MA related metrics (e.g. solution sales / implementation support, speed to market, customer performance) to differentiate company
• Drive cyber security thought-leadership in D&S and Mastercard
• Global travel as needed to drive consistent approach and execution across regions
All about You
• Experience working with cloud orchestration technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
• Experience with various cloud computing vendors such as Azure and AWS
• Programming/Scripting language experience: Python, Go, Bash, etc.
• Comprehensive TCP/IP knowledge
• Working knowledge of security services and functions such as firewalls, ID/PS, HIDS, SIEM, etc
• Knowledge of Information Security Standards and best practices such as ISO27001, CObIT
• Experience in a security consulting role (manager or higher) preferably with a consultancy but could be in an internal consultative role
• Industry expertise around cyber security, cyber defense and ethical hacking
• Leadership as well as project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage customer security events.
• Effective communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
• MBA degree preferred, Graduate degree from a leading university required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website