We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant, Sales and ServicingMastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
All About The Role:
The Sales&Servicing Senior Managing Consultant is an active team member who leads business development and sales for Mastercard Advisors in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify the most critical aspects of a problem Client or market is facing
• Analyze multiple aspects of clients' organizational systems and culture that serves as input into the sales process
• Leverage deep knowledge of all the Mastercard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to create customized and relevant solutions for clients solving for their needs
• Leverage subject matter experts to develop best customized proposals for the clients
• Write well-structured and persuasive proposals
• Develop effective working relationships with mid-senior level client management
• Identify and pursue related sales with client senior executives
• Play a significant role in formal and informal presentations
• Identify new business opportunities and communicate to executives to pursue
• Align efforts for sales success, including managing external obstacles and maintaining leadership alignment and support
• Plays key role in capture of assignment knowledge and drives to ensure it is available firm-wide
• Contributes to the development of Intellectual Capital in Special Interest Groups
• Actively participates in recruiting, training and developing others
Undergraduate degree required
MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
All About You:
• Consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm desirable, as is payments/bankcard expertise and experience helping financial institutions at the executive leadership level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
Languages: Fluent in Czech and English required and additional languages skills highly desirable
Key Words: Senior Management Consultant, Engagement Manager, Project Lead
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website