We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Software Development EngineerSenior Software Development Engineer
Interested in building the next generation platform that empowers end-to-end marketing campaign management inclusive of audience targeting and campaign execution and measurement? The overarching goal of data-driven marketing is to deliver the right content, to the right person, at the right time.
We are growing rapidly in Vancouver in the beautiful British Columbia, and if you wish to be part of this Priceless® experience, read below.
The Integrated Marketing Platform (IMP) team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to provide technical ownership, with an emphasis on engineering efficiency and on-time delivery.
The ideal candidate has expertise in building microservices using new and emerging technologies. The person will get a chance to develop innovative solutions and transform the way Mastercard automates, optimize and innovate digital marketing life cycle.
In this role, you will:
• Design & Develop REST APIs and webservices using Java, Spring Boot and other emerging technologies
• Be responsible for assessing technologies and approaches for integrating backend data services with user interface
• Work closely with team members from across Mastercard to identify functional and system requirements
All About you
The ideal candidate for this position expected to:
• Have hands-on experience in delivery distributed product and services using Java, Spring Boot and Microservices (REST API).
• Familiar with Modern Web Development in React and/or Angular (2+), NodeJS, GraphQL etc.
• Have understanding of Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Event Driven design (EDD).
• Build automated quality framework based on JUnit and Mockito and have solid understanding of BDD testing framework.
• Have understanding of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins
• Have excellent oral and written communication
• Be familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Have demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Be a strong, confident, and able to communicate solution and Architecture effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Last but not the least, have bias for action.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website