Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior Systems Platform ArchitectOverview
The Web Engineering/Infrastructure Design Team is responsible for build and configuration of Infrastructure for all web/cloud based applications at MasterCard. Infrastructure Design Engineer is engaged early in the project life cycle to ensure the infrastructure meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application. The primary responsibility of a Infrastructure Design Engineer involves hands on building of the web infrastructure.
• Do you enjoy building mission critical middleware infrastructure?
• Do you have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results?
• Are you passionate about delivering quality?
• Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
• Interact with the development and project teams to transform business and technical requirements into logical and physical architecture design.
• Collaborate with development teams to implement web and middleware infrastructure.
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
All About You
• Deep understanding of hardware, networking, security and tools used to monitor, test and evaluate web/cloud technologies.
• Expertise in Network Connectivity – IPV4, IPV6 and PORT Assignment,
• Expertise and web traffic flows and redirects
• Certificate management
• Experience with J2EE application servers JBoss, Tomcat and WebSphere
• Experience with advanced Apache web server configuration
• Experience in designing and implementing systems with proper security controls
• Design and implement secured transaction flow using F5 (BIG-IP) , Webseal/ISAM,
• Experience with source/version control using Git and Bitbucket
• Experience with firewall technologies such as Check Point
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website