We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSpecialist, Product Management, C&I SolutionsWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) division is the fastest growing division within Mastercard developing and delivering scalable, world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. The Product Optimization team delivers on C&I's growth strategy through cross-functional collaboration across products, Mastercard's regional Go To Market teams, and customers. The Solutions & Intelligence team is a newly formed team within the Global C&I Product Optimization team that is tasked with, among other critical initiatives, working with the Regional teams to develop C&I Solution sets for our customers, align the Go To Market strategies across the various product and acquisition teams into a comprehensive solution narrative and work with the Account Team in a customer facing capacity to deliver the solution value proposition.
As a Specialist for the Solutions Intelligence team, you will contribute to the broader remit of Product Optimization to develop comprehensive solutions for our customer base, working across the various product verticals in C&I, including Cyber, Identity and Decision solutions. This critical role on the team will own and develop data driven, customer facing narratives for our Solutions in support of the Connected Intelligence strategy. The ideal candidate for this role is able to translate highly complex data into crisp and concise insights and narratives, enjoys solving complex and ambiguous problems, answering questions using data driven hypothesis and working closely with diverse stakeholders and across multi-functional teams within Mastercard and direct to our customers.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Posses a strong understanding of the Mastercard data infrastructure with the ability to quickly learn and understand similar data from our acquired companies (Ethoca, NuData, Risk Recon, Ekata, etc)
• Affinity for working with quantitative data, while excelling in the ability to translate data into insight and applying both to customer engagement
• Comfort working through ambiguity in an unstructured environment; ability to conceptualize and implement non-traditional KPIs that will enable customer facing product conversations
• Excellent ability to simplify complex ideas and data driven insights into easily understood and actionable narratives and recommendations
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
• Advanced analytics a requirement
• Strong powerpoint and dashboard (Domo, Tableau) skills a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website