We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSr. Customer Technical Services AnalystOverview:
• The MasterCard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) Customer Operations team is responsible for providing support for Transaction Authorization, Transaction Settlement, Customer Integrations, and the full array of Gateway services.
• The team also supports the Gateway software through performing User Acceptance Testing with each Gateway software release and working with Software Engineering to resolve defects.
• This role is responsible for providing integration support to the Gateway APIs including both server to server integrations and browser based interfaces.
• Do you have a wide variety of technical skills and enjoy solving diverse problems?
• Are you someone who builds customer relationships and always strives to exceed their expectations?
• Are you highly motivated to learn new applications, and willing to contribute to the technical direction of the applications?
• Work with external Acquirers, Processors, and other service providers to resolve issues
• Coordinate with other regional support teams to provide follow the sun support.
• Maintains end to end ownership of an issue, ensuring resolution of the issue with the customer
• Coordinate with other regional support teams to provide follow the sun support
• Engages Technical Services or Continuing Engineering teams for infrastructure and application issues
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of the eCommerce payments process
• BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education
• Intermediate experience working with Linux in a Command Line only environment
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL and relational database functionality
• Thorough understanding of Web Services APIs, especially via REST
• Advanced troubleshooting and technical analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in the area of communicating complex technical issues with both technical and non-technical contacts.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website