We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleTechnical RecruiterThe internal title for this role is Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition.
Mastercard's Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard's success.
The Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for Data & Services Technology and Product teams in North America. You will be part of a collaborative recruiting team environment where sharing new ideas, leads, and insights are celebrated.
You will work with our sourcing and recruitment marketing teams as well as our HR Business Partners and business leaders to attract, evaluate, and hire top talent for mission-critical Engineering and Product roles that drive our business forward.
• Are you passionate about searching for talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future?
• Do you have the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels and build alignment to business strategy and priorities?
• Are you interested in being an integral member of a talent acquisition team supporting an organization experiencing significant growth?
• Develop a dynamic recruiting approach to attract top talent for key engineering and product roles to support Data & Services team's growth
• Partner with technical and product leaders to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from intake through offer extension
• Develop, execute, and manage innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse technical talent
• Proactively develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles
• Provide guidance and educate hiring managers and HR Business Partners regarding talent market trends and insights
• Execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as an employer of choice
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy Mastercard's hiring needs for assigned client groups
• Participate in ad hoc team projects
All About You:
• Experience in direct sourcing and recruiting technical positions, including software engineers, QA engineers, infrastructure engineers, product managers, etc.
• Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
• Prior experience screening and assessing technical talent
• Prior experience recruiting within a SaaS and/or enterprise technology space preferred
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage high-volume requisitions, and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization
• Knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and CRM is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website