We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President, Franchise Management Core LACAbout the Opportunity:
MasterCard operates the world's fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won't stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
About the Role:
Vice President, Franchise Management Core LAC
The Core Team's principle role is to ensure that Franchise deliver a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) focused approach to our Customers. This starts with Onboarding and continues throughout the Customer lifecycle. Key deliverables include the timely licensing/onboarding of Customers to drive speed to revenue, which simultaneously helping the Customer identify knowledge gaps and plugging those gaps with Mastercard solutions.
Evolve our current Franchise core to the digital era and partnering with different business units to understand new type of customers and prepare our Franchise to facilitate the company grow as it expands to beyond card rails and traditional Financial institutions.
The regional CORE lead will act as a conduit to ensure the regional needs are articulated, understood and if appropriate, incorporated in the evolution of the global CORE strategy. Equally, the regional CORE lead will ensure the global strategy is clearly understood and adopted in the region.
The position manages a team of franchise professionals who are geographically distributed throughout the region to deliver the Franchise Core strategy.
The focus will be on defining the strategy, ensuring excellence in the execution as well as engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
This role is the primary interface with Customers and Mastercard internal business managers regarding all matters regarding to Franchise Core Business Unit within Latin America and the Caribbean.
1. Lead pricing initiative discussions with the business in the region and articulate back to global CORE the regional needs, rationale and risks to be taken into consideration when evolving our Franchise pricing strategy.
2. Implement CORE CRM principles in all regional customer engagements relating to Licensing and onboarding. Monitor and supervise time to market in relation to all registrations and customer on-boarding:
• Digital Activity
• Push Payments
• ACH/Open Banking
• Service Providers
3. Supervision of regional high-risk programs and when needed, work with SME's to establish processes to manage and mitigate risks.
4. Lead key customer expansion opportunities – e.g. Global Reach.
5. Liaison with Core Product on explaining existing franchise models, new product development, including support in defining product expansion strategy – e.g. Financial inclusion, and articulate back to CORE regional needs, program enhancement needs and regional variances.
6. Be the point person for all Training and Communication needs in the region, working closely with CORE to push out centralized communications, identify regional training needs, facilitate agreement on regional resource available to support training strategy.
7. Understand and articulate the regions data needs and liaise with data team
• Solid years of experience in payments.
• Expertise in fraud management
• People management experience
• Strong analytical and communications skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external business partners
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – ability to build compelling presentations
• Solutions oriented/ results driven capabilities
• Strategic thinking
• Proficient in Spanish and English language. Portuguese is a plus.
• Periodic travel required
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website