We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President - Global B2B Corporate Card Product ManagerOur Purpose
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Vice President - Global B2B Corporate Card Product Manager
The B2B Corporate Card product suite consists of our purchase card and B2B virtual card capabilities. They are a critical component of our Commercial Solutions product portfolio, supporting the entire array of customer segments globally, including financial institutions, large market corporates, fintechs and governmental institutions.
The Vice President of Global B2B Product Management is a significant leadership role within Mastercard's Global Corporate Card team and will report to the Global Head of Corporate Card Product. The leader in this role is a key stakeholder in developing, expanding and executing the B2B Corporate Card commercialization strategy for Mastercard, with a mandate to promote the B2B Corporate Card value proposition worldwide amongst internal stakeholders, including client facing organizations and functional partners, and external customers, existing and prospects.
• Lead the development, formulation, communication, and execution of multi-year product commercialization strategy for the suite of B2B Corporate card products
• Steer and support regional go-to-market strategy and initiatives for the suite of B2B Corporate Card products
• Closely coordinate with global and regional client engagement teams to grow the transaction pipeline and secure new mandates
• Closely coordinate with the global and regional client delivery teams to drive mandate execution and revenue realization
• Closely coordinate with Product teams in charge of the underlying platforms ‘powering' the B2B Corporate Card products (Smart Data and In Control) in order to ensure a coherent and consistent execution as well as a best-in-class client experience
• Partner with the Commercial Solutions senior leadership team, Engineering co-founders, Regional organizations and functional partners to design, evaluate and advance their respective strategies, ensuring alignment and synergy
• Drive growth agenda and profitability plans through organic and inorganic (where applicable) initiatives
• Manage and report the performance of the B2B Corporate Card product portfolio with a comprehensive set of KPIs
• Observe market trends, monitor the product portfolio's performance against targets and evaluate potential challenges to implement action plans
• Understand customer and market needs to drive the development of innovative B2B Corporate Card payment solutions to a diverse range of complex market/industry/competition challenges
• Animate client events to share product roadmap and seek client feedback
• Leverage industry events to communicate on thought leadership materials
• Work with legal, regulatory and franchise to ensure consistent delivery of a compliant product
All About You:
• Demonstrated track record formulating, implementing, and enhancing strategic initiatives and business plans
• Success evaluating complex strategic initiatives, facilitating, influencing, and contributing to design advancement
• Success drawing insights from a broad range of industries and/or markets and reflecting them in solutions and strategies
• Experience establishing oneself as an advisor to collaborate with stakeholders at the global/regional or local level
• Strong relationship building skills and highly collaborative; excellent listening skills and facilitating / guiding senior executives/colleagues
• Senior stakeholder management and credibility to interact with senior executives inside and outside of Mastercard
• Intellectual and analytical curiosity, who can manage multiple priorities in time sensitive and challenging/dynamic environments
• Experience leading cross-functional teams/projects and helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging and at times ambiguous business problems
• Experience leading/motivating and managing teams and mentoring other colleagues within a matrixed organization
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including communicating thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in oral and written form
• Payments industry experience with product leadership, preferably an expert in B2B card payments
• Experience with client engagement and project management
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website