We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President, Product Management (Global Insurance)Overview
MasterCard Loyalty Solutions provides a range of solutions, products and services to financial institutions and non-financial institutions and merchants to help them grow their business profitably.
As part of the Global Cardholder Services team, the VP, Global Insurance Product Management will be responsible leading MasterCard's Global Insurance and Assistance product lines to drive customer value and preference for Mastercard products. The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end product management, including product strategy, innovation, go-to-market, customer experience, and vendor management.
• Develop Global Insurance & Assistance product strategy balancing short-term objectives with long-term opportunities and innovation, creating a long term strategic road-map
• Lead Product Vendor strategy, including selection of partners to match strategy, negotiating long term partnerships and day-to-day management
• Responsible for the end-to-end Customer and Cardholder experience of the product, reviewing metrics and looking for ways to continuously improve both customer and cardholder journeys
• Work closely with our Legal partners to ensure Mastercard's Insurance program operates within the necessary legal and regulatory frameworks
• Partner with Global and Regional Product teams across Loyalty and other group within Mastercard to bring product line to life
• Lead the expansion of the User Pay product line into additional products and markets
• Partner with Marketing to create a Global Insurance Marketing & Communications strategy including the creation of sales materials, case studies and marketing campaigns
• Partner with sales to create a Product Go-To-Market strategy and ensure there is a product feedback loop in order to continuously improve the product
• Manage product P&L, monitoring costs and revenues to meet plan
• Manage a team of 5 to deliver overall Insurance and Assistance goals
All About You
• Extensive Product Management experience across all different facets of product
• Experience in building and executing product strategy
• Working knowledge of Insurance and what it takes to bring Insurance products to market in the B2B2C space
• Great at building relationships across internal and external partners
• Vendor management and negotiating experience
• Experience managing and monitoring a product P&L
• Previous People management experience
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website