Production Control Coordinator
** Hybrid - Remote/Office. Must live in the Tampa Bay Area to be considered**
Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers, and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at home. With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix's network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care access by meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Reporting to the Command Center Manager the Production Control Coordinator is responsible for creating, analyzing, forecasting and reporting on detailed schedule (call) plans balancing resources and inventory to ensure daily production plans and slot utilization forecasts are met. Works directly with the Dial Call Plan Administrator, Workforce Manager and Schedule Coordinator to drive the daily production schedule. Works indirectly with Floor Supervisors to discuss work progress, inventory levels and production problems.
Primary interactions are with the Command Center team, the Contact Center staff and the Clinical Support staff. There will also be a high level of interaction with our Information Technology Team, the Five9 Team, as well as other ancillary teams as necessary.
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Skills in SSMS, SQL, Microsoft VBA, MS Access, Tableau, MS Excel, SharePoint
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data as it relates to contact center performance.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
- Experience with dialer software and data (Five9) and UltiPro
- Ability to read and analyze and communicate intraday, dialer (Five9), and contact center stat reports and react accordingly.
- Ability to create, gather, analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to prepare and present timely and accurate reports and recommendations to the team and senior management
- Strong understanding of business requirements and contact center operations capabilities.
- Proven track record of providing strategic support in a contact center environment, while balancing the need for attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills, with good command of the English language.
- Ability and willingness to work‚ as necessary‚ after hours and weekends.
- Ability to adhere to company standards and guidelines
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Solid interpersonal and customer service skills for effective communication with all employee levels
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience; bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years technical Contact center operational experience (command center experience preferred).
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Largo, FL Primary Location: Largo, FL 33777. Job: Manager- Production Control Regular Shift. Full Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Monday, Friday. Job, Command Center, Office Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Pay, Hours.
- Create forecasts and daily schedule plans for consumption of inventory and slot utilization effectiveness.
- Responsible for Contact Center coordination for new client loads and terminations.
- Skill based routing; aligning performance with allocation of appointments and membership to maximize results.
- Review the production plan and intraday performance to ensure we have an effective balance of appointments and membership. Cancelation and Ad Hoc Reporting (LOE, Scheduled Days out – Booking Window, etc.)
- Slot Utilization redistribution for new calls for dropped appointments; maximize slot utilization and minimize cancelations through a keen focus on 1- 4 day booking window.
- Monitor productivity, effectiveness and quality metrics throughout the day to ensure strategic imperatives are being achieved.
- Understand key operating metrics, brings to light trends before results become problematic by monitoring intra-day inventory, cancellations, schedule and slot utilization performance.
- Monitor and adhere to client call priorities when appropriate.
- Work with Command Center team to measure and adjust levels of capacity based on inventory and available appointments. Manage the utilization of the inventory by matching and planning the use by the people resources.
- Tracks burn of the inventory to redirect the production flow.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements in call plans and proactively reviews slot utilization and NP problem areas throughout the day. Escalate as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned based on company's needs.
Apply on company website