DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
PRN Vascular Ultrasound Technologist Opportunity
Weekend Availability Required
Rotating Call Assigned for 3 FSED Locations
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288-bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care, Heart and Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine and Orthopedics, Cancer Care and Women's Health. Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal Of Approval® For Total Hips And Total Knees Certification.Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation's Top Performers on five key quality measures — heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke — by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Medical Center of Trinity is currently accepting applications for a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Tech) on a full-time basis. Must have weekend availability. RVT and experience preferred.
The Vascular Sonographer:
- Performs vascular, abdominal and OB/GYN ultrasound procedures
- Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
- Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate
- Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team
- Role models teamwork and professionalism
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met, and you choose the package that best suits you. Enroll in a medical and/or dental coverage plans with a la carte options to meet all your needs. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with ogur Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including a generous tuition assistance program, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Associate Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- RVT credential
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a sonographer preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website