SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
MRI Technician PRN - Night Shift
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an MRI Technician.
Seeking an MRI Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
- Perform MRI procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Responsible for the customer needs of the MRI area of the Imaging Department.
- Collaborates with other department leadership to develop and implement methods to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Maintains and achieves daily productivity and quality assurance standards set by management.
QualificationsMinimum Education / Licensure/Certifications
- Current License as an MRI Tech by ARMRIT or ARRT (MR) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Experience in performing all MRI procedures.
- Two (2) years experience as a MRI Technologist preferred.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website