DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Dallas
Director of Critical Care | Registered Nurse
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director of Critical Care | RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Director of Critical Care will function as a specialist in adult acute and critical care. Responsible for operations and the integration of the service within overall hospital functions, and serve as an innovator and change agent. They provide leadership to improve performance through assessment, planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided throughout the organization, and specifically in our Medical ICU, Surgical ICU and Neurovascular ICU units. Responsibilities include:
• Fiscal, human resources, strategic planning, and operational functions.
• Assures a high level of customer satisfaction, manages productivity to achieve budgetary targets, and must be willing to assume twenty-four hour responsibility for patient care.
• Function as a collaborator for overall hospital patient care operations, and a strong partner with the Medical Staff; specifically with the Hospitalists and Intensivists physicians.
Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Medical City offers a full-service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Master's degree in nursing or related field required
- Five (5) years' experience in management in a hospital setting with experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, and physician relations
- Previous management in critical care required
- Current Texas RN license
- Current American Heart Association BLS.
- Certification in critical care or leadership preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website