DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Manager Cardiac Cath Lab Medical City Fort Worth
Under the supervision of the Director Cardiac Services has 24-hour accountability and responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the cardiac catheterization lab, echo department, short stay unit and EKG department. Performs other functions in a manner consistent with the philosophy and mission and goals of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
- Contributes to the organization's five indicators of success:
- Accepts responsibility for preparation, administration and achievement of operational and capital budget of all departments.
- Accepts 24-hour accountability and responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the departments.
- Accepts responsibility that the quality of care is in compliance with hospital and departmental procedures and standards, regulatory agencies and JCAHO standards.
- Maintains clinical/management competency and professional growth.
- Demonstrates desirable work habits.
Medical City Fort Worth is licensed for 320 beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services in a wide range of specialties, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, surgical services, orthopedics, kidney transplants and emergency care. Part of the Texas Stroke Institute stroke care network, Medical City Fort Worth is a designated comprehensive stroke center and a Joint Commission chest pain center. Designated Magnet* for nursing excellence, the facility is also a Blue Zones Project workplace.
Benefits: We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing with a Baccalaureate degree or equivalent in experience. Masters degree preferred.
- Clinical experience in the cardiac catheterization lab required.
- Current management experience.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- RTR or RCVT
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website