DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Medical City Heart & Spine Full-Time
*** $5,000 Signing Bonus Eligible for Qualified Candidates ***
- Identify steps in established procedures to provide technical assistance for selected diagnostic and interventional invasive cardiology procedures, which include supply, equipment operation, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices
- Use hemodynamic and ECG monitoring, including interpretation of data.
- Scrub assist for all diagnostic and interventional CV procedures including preparation of supplies and instruments, preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and manipulation of cardiac catheters, guide-wires and devices
- Injection of contrast media and medications from the sterile field as directed and supervised by the physician
- Documentation of procedures and patient information according to hospital policy.
- Assist to coordinate procedure schedule as assigned
- Assist with inventory control as directed by the supervisor / manager
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Allied Health degree or three years of Cath Lab or Electrophysiology (EP) experience.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) provider
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year of hire date or transfer into position
- Certification as Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or three years Cath Lab or Electrophysiology (EP) experience.
About Medical City Heart & Spine: Medical City Dallas will open Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital this fall as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website