DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Spine Hospital
Registered Nurse - RN
Main Operating Room - Spine
FULL TIME DAYS - Monday, Thursday, Friday - 6:30AM-7:00PM
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $12,500 for eligible candidates!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
The Surgical Services RN (Registered Nurse) performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the Patients/Surgical Services.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a supportive OR environment
- Maintain high quality (age specific) care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as assigned
- Provides pre and post-surgical care of patients ranging from infant to geriatrics who will have (or have had) general anesthesia, epidural/spinal anesthesia and IV sedation
- Monitors all patients for airway and pain management'
- Proficient in interpretation of EKG changes, lab values and hemodynamic monitoring
- Provides care to patients receiving high-risk intravenous therapies and blood components
- Performs direct patient care in the peri-operative patient with duties related in developing a surgical plan of care throughout the continuum
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital are destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new state of the art facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BSN Required within 24 month of hire
- Must not have allowed one year to lapse since graduation without employment
- Surgical experience required unless internship attendee
- Current Texas RN License or valid compact license
- Current BLS provider, issued by American Heart Association
- OR experience required; minimum of 2 years Operating Room RN experience preferred
- Rotating call
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website