SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical DietitianPlans and directs preparation of modified diets prescribed by the medical staff for patients with therapeutic diet needs. Assists with the administrative functions of operating the Nutritional Services department. The NHH staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from newborn through adolescence. Develops and executes departmental in-services. May assist as needed in diet office and patient tray line. Assisting other team members as needed and outstanding customer/guest service relations. Assists with projects as needed.
Medical City North Hills is an 160 bed acute care facility that serves the growing population of Northeast Tarrant County. In addition to specialty care in Cardiovascular and Women's Services, Medical City North Hills provides adult and pediatric outpatient surgery, and is also home to Texas' first children's outpatient surgery center.We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in nutrition.
- Must have knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, mathematics and food handling.
- At least one year of experience in clinical dietetics in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Some management experience preferred.
- Experience in modified diets preferred.
- Specific Requirements:
- Registered Dietitian (as defined by the American Dietetic Association) with all attendant privileges and responsibilities that come with that registration within three months of hire
- Must possess and maintain current license from Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians.
- Maintains current awareness in the field of clinical dietetics by reading, attending workshops and seminars, etc.
- North Richland Hills Department of Health - Food Handler Card obtained within 30 days and must be kept current.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website