SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
We are seeking a Maintenance Tech / Mechanic at Medical City North Hills to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Under the supervision of the Director and Manager, the Maintenance Tech / Mechanic performs a variety of general, mechanical and preventative maintenance inspections, servicing, repair and overhaul of equipment, as well as occasional Security issues pertaining to the facility.
The Maintenance Tech / Mechanic is responsible for the following duties:
- Meets all required deadlines related to PMs and work orders.
- Two (2) years HVAC experience.
- Performs routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to the hospital physical plant such as replacement of air conditioning filters, light bulbs and minor repairs to boiler room equipment.
- Performs duties in an independent manner with little or no supervision.
- Takes initiative in completing necessary tasks.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and assume responsibility for professional development.
- Receives and carries out work assignments in a prompt and professional manner
- Displays a positive attitude, adjusts to a new routine and changes when such occurs.
- Develops and displays good rapport and working relationships with staff members.
- Responds in a helpful manner to others in department.
- Reflects professionalism in performance of duty as well as knowledge of procedures necessary to produce desired effect.
- Adheres to hospital policies for time and attendance, punctuality, meal breaks and rest periods.
- Adheres to department dress code.
- Maintains or acquires skills on equipment and machinery necessary to complete required responsibilities.
- High School graduate/ GED required
- Mechanical or Trade school preferred
- 2 years HVAC experience
- 2 years hospital plant operations
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website