DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Construction Project Manager
Medical City Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano, a 513 bed facility, has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in healthcare across the region.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
A supportive and collaborative work environment
Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Construction Project Manager manages projects from conception through Open House, including, but not limited to: coordinating user/architect meetings, contract documents, bidding, construction, budgets, scheduling, space management, and turnover. Also, performs special projects in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals including: Power Point presentations, usage analysis, etc. Interfaces with Lincoln Harris, physicians, vendors, contractors, authorities having jurisdiction, the Facilities Management Department, key user groups, patients, and executive management. Periodically acts as liaison within hospital and corporate office. Identifies opportunities and remedies through continuous peer satisfaction and employee involvement. Plans and coordinates utility shutdowns. Maintains capital and operating budgets. Expected to participate periodically in strategic committees including construction committee, equipment committee, process improvement teams, medical advisory committee and information management committee.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties, vendors, and contractors for the sound execution of projects.
- Strives to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Works at developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Endeavors to ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reports and escalates to hospital leadership as needed.
- Manages the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors/contractors.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Provides regular ongoing status reports to hospital leadership.
- Requires Bachelors in architectural, engineering, or construction management or healthcare related field.
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager or Certified Healthcare Constructor preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of large scale construction project management
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website