- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Ability to write and read routine reports or job orders. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees within
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements the organization.
At Medifast, Relationships Are At The Center Of What We Do!
We thrive by elevating our connections with one another as well as with our Coaches & Clients. We believe that everyone has the potential to be OUTSTANDING. The Medifast culture is built on seven core values: integrity, courage, teaming, accountability, empowerment, partnership and diversity. These values aren't just words on a page – they are celebrated as a core part of the company's philosophy.
We Lead By…
Mastering Relationships: We build trust, promote collaboration and we are reliable.
Being innovative: We strive to improve things in our areas of influence; test, refine and expand within the business strategy; and reach beyond real and perceived boundaries.
Simplifying: We are committed to making things measurable, repeatable and scalable; focusing on outcomes not activities; and eliminating complexity to increase focus.
Anticipating: We predict long-term business and organizational needs; challenge assumptions; and expect and prepare for the unexpected.
More About Medifast
Medifast (NYSE: MED) is the global company behind one of the fastest-growing health and wellness communities, OPTAVIA®, which offers scientifically developed products, clinically proven plans and the support of Coaches and a Community to help Clients achieve Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®. Based on nearly 40 years of experience, Medifast has redefined direct selling by combining the best aspects of the model. Its community of thousands of independent OPTAVIA Coaches teach Clients to develop holistic healthy habits through the proprietary Habits of Health® Transformational System. Medifast is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and ranked second on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list in 2020 and Forbes' 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America list in 2017. For more information, visit MedifastInc.com or OPTAVIA.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Medifast.
- Must be able to meet minimum performance and quality expectations in assigned production area.
- Must be able to convey material from stock using shelves, conveyers, pallets, or dollies to meet the standard need of production.
- The ability to use scanners and computers to obtain 100% accuracy in all posted shipments.
- Ability to read customer orders, production schedules, print tickets and or work orders
- Void fill a minimum of 3200 packages in a given 8 hour period.
- Ability to pack orders to customer satisfaction with 100% accuracy while maintain set metric standards.
- Must be able to perform any other duties asked by a supervisor or team lead.
Apply on company website