SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PRN MRI Technologist.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of plans along with some unique benefits including:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a MRI Technologist to perform radiological diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary team that makes up Medical Imaging, you will have a significant impact on the improvement of human life.What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- You will minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety.
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, process images and prepare room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will have responsibilities relating to ensuring a positive patient encounter including maintaining accurate patient records, scheduling patients, overseeing patient transportation, ordering supplies and sustaining a healthy work environment.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required.
- MRI Certification from ARRT is required.
- State License may be required. (South Carolina: SCRQSA), (Florida: State of Florida Radiology Technologist.) (Georgia: no requirement.)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as MRI Technologist is highly preferred.
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website