The Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist is part of the provider care team who helps with diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of patient conditions through the use of technical and scientific knowledge. This position is responsible for accurate, precise, and timely performance of laboratory tests. Medical Technologists/Medical Laboratory Scientists evaluate and report test results while assuring compliance and meeting all regulatory requirements consistent with the quality of a World Class Laboratory. The Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist will be required to exhibit excellent customer service skills in line with Mercy Signature Service in all internal and external customer interactions.
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2000
- Benefits begin on day one of employment for 24 hours per week and above
- Associate degree
- Certifications: 1.MLT certification plus three years of acceptable clinical laboratory experience 2.Bachelor's degree, in a major that meets a certification agency's requirements, plus three years of acceptable clinical laboratory experience 3.Completion of a 50 week U.S. military medical laboratory training course and three year acceptable clinical laboratory experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelors degree preferred
- Preferred Certifications: MT(ASCP) or equivalent
When Applying Please Keep in Mind
You will be required to complete an online assessment after your application is submitted. You are only able to complete the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
For more information or to connect with the Recruiter, please contact Shannon Gagnepain at 417-820-0964 or Shannon.Gagnepain@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website