We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you'll feel the support of our community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We're expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
WE OFFER MANY BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDING:
- ASN/BSN Scholarships $2500/Semester
- Relocation paid up to $2,500
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000/Semester
- Free onsite wellness center
- Loan forgiveness up to $20,000
- Up to 80 hours PTO available upfront
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call
- Pharmacy discount
- Health/Dental/Vision available 1st day
- Free basic life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Wellness program- earn up to $400/yr
- Free AD&D coverage
- Healthcare discount up to $300/yr
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- You'll also need a current RN license in our state.
- Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care-that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Learn About Mercy Ada, click here!
Learn About Mercy Ardmore, click here!
Please email Kelli.Brooks@mercy.net to apply
Apply on company website