This is a PRN RN/LPN Position
Schedule: Three days per week with hours of 7:00 AM -3:30 PM
Under the general supervision of the Manager – Co-worker Health, the Co-worker Health Nurse performs daily activities to provide health services to Mercy co-workers. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
- Required Experience: Minimum of two years clinical nursing experience
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (RN or LPN)
- Required License: Active, unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state of Missouri
- Certifications: BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Other: Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website