We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Responsible for delivery of inpatient nutritional services. Assures that nutrition services provided meet JCAHO, State and CMS regulations. Responsible for overall operation of clinical nurtrition services including Diet Offices, Cbord computer system and Inpatient Clinical Nurtrition Services. Works with Chef to ensure that food is nutritionally adequate. Shares responsibility with Chef for fiscal performance.
- Experience: 3 or more years required as Licensed Dietitian with progressive management responsibility.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Nutrition and Dietetics
- Preferred Education: Masters degree preferred or other specialized certifications.
- Preferred Experience: Varied background in clinical nutrition. Previous management experience.
- Certifications: Must be licensed as a Licensed Dietitian in the State of Missouri.
- Other: Broad range of clinical nutrition experience. Servesafe Certified
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Apply on company website