We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We are committed to helping you grow within Mercy through our Medical Assistant career ladder program. Below are the requirements that will guide you through your Medical Assistant career with Mercy.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- or at least one year of applicable patient care experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, Health Care Tech, Pediatrics, St Louis
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website