We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Responsible for assisting physicians and nurses in providing patient care to clinic patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and the Clinic Manager.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR.
- Other: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Basic computer knowledge. Customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
- Preferred Education: Completion of an accredited MA program
- Preferred Experience: Two years clinic experience
- Preferred Certifications: Current Certification or Registration as an Medical Assistant
- Preferred Other: Additional languages
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website