Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively recruiting a BE/BC General Surgeon to join our established group in Ada, Oklahoma in August 2019. Mercy Hospital Ada is a 156 bed hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area.
This is an opportunity for a surgeon to walk into a well-respected, thriving practice.
- Call of 1:3
- Outstanding nurse support
- Spend most time in the OR
- Bread-and-butter surgeries plus...great opportunity for GI, breast and colon surgery
- Strong community with outstanding referral base
- Ideal location - located only 90 minutes from both Dallas and OKC!
Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous signing bonus available!
- Annual bonus potential (up to 20%)
- Resident stipend available – Take full advantage of this benefit beginning the month you sign
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) / 403(b) retirement options with employer matching and 457(b) option
- Paid occurrence based malpractice
- Generous relocation package, annual CME allowance and much more!
Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is also part of a much larger network of health care professionals and services. We are one of the largest Catholic Health Systems in the US, serving millions each year over our multi-state footprint. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
We are scheduling interviews now! If you or someone you know is interested in a stable healthcare environment and enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction, please feel free to call or email me your CV today!
Jillian Bush - Physician Recruiter
Mercy Clinic Talent Selection (580) 421-1175 – email@example.com EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Apply on company website