We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
The Radiologic Technologist works under the supervision of the Administrative Supervisor and/or Director, and arranges patients in a safe and efficient manner for radiological examinations, produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Education: Secondary and some post-secondary. Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technologist program or 6 months of graduation of an accredited Radiological Technologist program.
- Licensure: ARRT Registered in Radiography, or if new graduate registry eligible.
- Certifications: BLS Basic Life Support Within 3 Months Of Hire.
- Other: Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required, and must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Operate various types of office equipment, including a computer, fax machine, telephone, printer and copy machine.
- Preferred Certifications: ARRT Registered in Radiography
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website