Sign On Bonus, PTO Frontload, and Relocation Assistance Available!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Performs direct patient care activities for all age groups to include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Monitors and coordinates patients care activities with ancillary departments to optimize patient care and comfort. Functions within the scope of nursing preparation and consistent with the established guidelines of nursing practice, the goals of Mercy~Lebanon, the philosophy of the Sisters of Mercy, the Missouri Nurse Practice Act, the Code of Professional and Business Ethics and the Employee code of conduct. Learns how to use the UHF/VHF radio with EMS communication. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, guiding principles and mercy service standards.
- Education: Graduate of a state approved school of nursing
- Licensure: Current State of Missouri RN license or temporary work permit.
- Experience: Previous hospital experience
Certifications: Current BLS and PALS or obtain within 90 days of hire. Current ACLS, TNCC and ENPC or obtain within 12 months of hire
- Other: Demonstrates skills in human relations and communication, both written and verbal. Demonstrates clinical expertise in patient care delivery. Possesses the ability to assess data and assist personnel in providing appropriate level of care. Use of computers.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or actively enrolled in an accredited program.
- Preferred Licensure: Current State of Missouri RN license.
- Preferred Experience: 2-5 years of critical care or emergency department experience preferred.
- Preferred Certifications: CEN or comparable certification in critical care
- Preferred Other: Makes decisions and determines actions using our Core values as a guide. General office skills to include computer experience in basic word documents. Experience in computer charting. Uses UHF/VHF radio with EMS communications.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
RN, Registered Nurse, Clinical Nurse
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website