Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Psychiatry at a well-respected medical school in Virginia. We are seeking psychiatrists with backgrounds in geriatric psychiatry, intensive care, and ambulatory care. Candidates with additional training or interest in addiction and telepsychiatry will be considered, as well. All positions include extensive opportunities to teach medical students, residents, and fellows and to collaborate with a top research institute at the university.
- Cover one inpatient team with high-acuity patients
- Opportunity to expand an ECT program
- Drive the growth and development of emergency psychiatry services
- Residents and fellows take primary call
Great Place to Raise a Family
- A low cost of living and wonderful housing options
- Exceptional public and private school options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation on more than 30 miles of paved greenways and 600 miles of hiking and biking trails throughout the region
- Nestled beneath the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Small-town feel without having to sacrifice access to big-city amenities
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to c...
Apply on company website