Job Description & Requirements
Ambulatory Anesthesiologist in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with a nationally recognized leader in medicine to recruit top anesthesiologists to join its growing Ambulatory Surgery Center program. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in a key strategic initiative spearheaded by one of the most renowned academic health systems in the country.
- Join the team of a medical school Anesthesiology Department that is ranked among the top 5 in the nation
- 100% ASC-based practice—fantastic quality of life and flexible schedule—no call, no weekends, and no hospital coverage
- Outstanding staff and clinical resources—ASC is wholly owned and operated by the health system
- Perform a variety of outpatient surgical procedures while working alongside an elite team of surgeons
- This remarkable program offers leadership opportunities as well as excellent resources and support for professional development
In addition to enjoying an excellent income and quality of life, you will have the option to live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Raleigh-Durham. Commonly referred to as “The Triangle,” Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill offer a number of options for families, outdoor activities, unique shops, top-notch restaurants, and nightlife.
The Research Triangle Park (RTP), named for the three major research universities in these three cities, is one of the largest research parks in the world. This globally prominent high-tech research and development center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a wonderful place to work and live.
U.S. News ranks North Carolina #4 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #14 in Best States for Economy
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAmbulatory Anesthesiologist in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins has pa...
Apply on company website