Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiologist in Minnesota
A growing department at a reputable academic medical center is seeking qualified candidates with training and/or experience in solid organ transplant, non-cardiac vascular, or thoracic anesthesia. This role will include a mix of general anesthesia, excluding cardiac, pain, and pediatrics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to teach medical students and trainees and will be able to work comfortably in a tertiary academic medical center with complex cases. Applicants must be ABA board-certified or board-eligible in anesthesiology.
- The department sees approximately 80+ liver transplants per year, including an increasing number of living donor cases
- The department is initiating a blood clotting study, creating plenty of opportunity for publications, if desired
- Opportunity to work in a tertiary care referral center with state-of-the-art facilities and an excellent teaching environment
- Experience a collaborative team-based approach with weekly grand rounds—culture of sharing best practices to strive for continual improvement as a group
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 1:10 call schedule and ample trainee support
- Academic medical center located within a Big Ten land-grant university, allowing for a variety of collaboration opportunities
- H-1B candidates are encouraged to apply
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools, including one of the top 20 elementary schools and two of the top 20 private schools in the state (according to Niche)
- With a local university and NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams, enjoy collegiate and professional sporting events throughout the year
- You will have convenient access to a major international airport, ranked in the Top 10 Domestic Airports by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Experience a variety of engaging events year-round, including one of the largest state fairs in the nation, as well as an abundance of top-notch entertainment and unique shopping and dining options
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiologist in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAPA growing department at a reputable ac...
Apply on company website