Job Description & Requirements
Breast Imaging Radiology Physician in Delaware
An award-winning health system in a coastal community near Philadelphia is seeking a qualified mammography radiologist to join its team.
- Focus 100% on mammography
- Excellent quality of life—no call, nights, or weekends required
- Join an experienced team of 7 other mammography radiologists and 40 total radiologists
- Incredible health system with a great reputation throughout the region
- Excellent schools, including one of the top high schools in the state
- Home to a local university—a gorgeous campus with engaging school spirit
- Enjoy coastal living and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
- Medscape names Delaware as one of its Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsBreast Imaging Radiology Physician in DelawareStartDate: ASAPAn award-winning heal...
Apply on company website